Oh...February. Besides freezing temperatures and black ice-- I try and focus on roaring fires and mini home projects that make me happy. I compiled my list below and promise to have them all completed by Feb 28th-- What about you? You have any MINI PROJECTS in the works?
1. Clean your linen closet - Give away your old white towels and replace with a fresh clean batch. You can't imagine how good it feels to toss the old and bring in the new.
2. Trash your old makeup - It's so important to spend just thirty minutes and clean your makeup case and brushes. We are all so busy and forget that stuff touches your face everyday! My new favorites are available at RMS.
3. Toss the magazines - I have a habit of buying and storing way too many magazines….Home Design, Fashion, Travel & Leisure-- you name it; I have piles. This month I have vowed to recycle most and only keep the true must-haves.
4. Re organize your storage cabinet - I am certain, like all moms, you have one too many lids for those storage containers. My goal is to pair the top and bottom and get rid of the extras. Our household of 2, sometimes 3, doesn't need the orphan tops or bottoms. Lining the little ones with their large counterparts- is already making me feel better.
5. My final mini project is to gather all the tees, sweats, jeans etc that I haven't worn, won't wear and never liked to donate to the local Goodwill. It's just something my closet is aching for and frankly it is long overdue.