Part of the charm of NYC is the hunt and gather….You can stroll any time of day and uncover a completely new find!
And that is exactly what happened last weekend. I stumbled and couldn't believe I found NADEAU! Do you know it? If you don't… RUN! I mean it!
I found myself digging through stacks and stacks of handmade dressers, mirrors, desks benches, weaving through one of a kind accessories and loving the somewhat chaotic setup. It was more like a treasure hunt…I just kept going...
For those unfamiliar with Nadeau, their tagline says it all- Furniture with a Soul. I was intrigued by the concept and decided to visit their website and found even more inspiration.
So without further adieu, here are my #ACapproved finds:
1. The perfect mirror for your little love's nursery.
2. How about mixing these around an outdoor round table…perfect for a summer bbq- or just reading the NY Times.
3. Update the seat with faux leopard fabric— Don't you think?
4. L O V E these for your toddler boy! Add frayed denim, crisp chambray and a little industrial lighting….Easy/peezy.
5. This screams happy guest room. Layer pure white linens with tons of texture and an over sized stuffed toy. Cozy & Sweet.
I think this is going to be a new AC addiction….